A colocation center is a specific variety of data center where equipment, space, and bandwidth can be conformed to a customer’s specific needs. Colocation facilities provide power, space, cooling, and security at an economical cost. We can offer high density power requirements up to 30 KW’s a server cabinet in most of our centers.
- Optimize, Grow, Respond: There are a great many reasons to use colocation data centers: optimizing your space, meeting the growing demand for your business and responding to market demands are just a few.
- Improve Productivity: Colocation has become a leading solution for more and more companies with IT requirements, especially when speed and service carry a premium, because it allows a company’s IT staff to focus on the actual tasks that improve company productivity, rather than logistical support of the technologies which underlie the core tasks.
- Evolve and Accelerate: As your business grows and evolves, colocation data centers allow you more space and a team of experts that can fine-tune your strategy to accelerate your results.
- Scalability: Modular, multi-rack design offer scalability as your needs and demands evolve. It also allows an operating environment specific to your individual requirements.
- Global Reach: Utilizing data and experience drawn from a global reach and cross-industry perspective, our experts can develop an optimal solution tailored to both the reality of your business and path along with it can evolve in the future.
- Access hundreds of carriers,content delivery networks. and IP Transit providers from a carrier neutral data center.
There are a growing list of reasons to use a colocation data center for your hosting and data needs:
- Fire protection
- Physical security
- High density power availability
- Internal and External Connections to multiple carries and IP transit providers
- Having a off-site colocation facility replicates your internal (in house) business critical IT infrastructure in an event of a front end office power outage/natural disaster and eliminates downtime or data loss.
- Colocation in a secure critical infrastructure facility ensures a proper disaster recovery/business continuity plan is in place and implemented.
- Multiple mechanical and electrical redundancies that are offered in our data centers including generators, UPS, redundant power feeds, chillers up to 2N +3 at some our our locations.
All managed to the highest degree of precision.
Cumulus Technologies Group is ready to discuss your Colocation needs. Call us at (312) 600-6843 and a dedicated technology advisor will assist your further.